Looking for some Mother’s Day Brunch menu ideas?
If you are like us, you love throwing a brunch to celebrate. To help you out with your event, we have a few menu suggestions and a couple tips to help your Mother’s Day Brunch go off without a hitch.
9 Tips for Planning a Mother’s Day Brunch
- Plan your menu from top to bottom. Do NOT try to wing it in the morning
- Set out everything you’re going to need the night before. Dishes, decorations, etc…
- Choose some dishes that can be made ahead of time. Including at least one of these in your menu makes things much easier (overnight French toast, an egg dish or scones)
- Make one main dish and keep the rest of the food extremely simple
- Make sure any fruit you serve is ripe
- A pretty flower arrangement is really the only decoration you need
- Keep your place setting simple but elegant
- If someone ask what to bring let them bring something (champagne or croissants)
Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes
Here are some of our favorite Mother’s Day brunch recipes…
1. Spinach & Gruyere Cheese Quiche with a Hash Brown Crust – Happily Unprocessed
We love this crust! Its the perfect Mother’s Day brunch quiche for anyone who might be gluten intolerant and anyone who loves delicious food!
2. Mushroom and Leek Croissant Topped with an Egg – Cooks with Cocktails
This simple filling is to die for, especially on a buttery croissant!
3. Lemon Sugar Crepes with Whipped Cream Cheese – Half Baked Harvest
Love crepes, love lemon. Nuff said.
4. Overnight Berry French Toast Cobbler – Wine and Glue
The ultimate make ahead brunch dish. If you follow our blog, Debbie and I love dishes that you can make ahead when you have guests over.
5. Spinach and Ham Savory Crepe Cake – Cooks with Cocktails
Indulgent and over the top delish! Amazing gluten free crepes stacked high with cheese, ham and spinach.
6. Cream Cheese Waffles with Honey Whipped Cream – Diethood
We just want to do a face plant right into that whipped cream there. Don’t you?
7. Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes Recipe – Just a Taste
If we are going to eat pancakes, they NEED to be fluffy like these ones. And covered in butter…
8. Mixed Fruit with Lemon Basil Dressing – Jo Cooks
Fruit salad has got to be everyone’s favorite brunch side dish. This one has a special dressing that we love.
Mothers Day Brunch/Lunch Recipes
Here are a few more Mother’s Day brunch recipes that area a little bit more geared to the lunch side of things…
9. Peach Prosciutto Brie Tart – Cooks with Cocktails
This gem has that perfect balance of sweet, salty, and savory. Make lots cuz it won’t last long!
10. Tomato Pepper and Feta Basil Bruschetta – Cooks with Cocktails
Our favorite little appetizer because its so easy and amazingly fresh tasting.
11. Strawberry Pizza with Fresh Mozzarella, Basil, and Balsamic Reduction – Cooks with Cocktails
Yes, this tastes as good as it looks. Better! If your mom loves strawberries then you must make this for her.
12. Strawberry Brownie Skewers – One Little Project
Another strawberry treat that we couldn’t resist. Strawberries and chocolate is the perfect combo.
Mothers Day Brunch Cocktails
Because every civilized brunch includes cocktails, especially a Mother’s Day Brunch!
13. Strawberry Red Wine Sangria – Cooks with Cocktails
Strawberry sangria is my personal favorite red wine sangria.
14. Rose Sangria – How Sweet Eats
Roses and fruit and wine, oh my…! An elegant sangria for a classy brunch.
15. Vanilla and Meyer Lemon Martini – Cooks with Cocktails
Currently my favorite martini on the blog. Sweet, tart, and tastes like spring!
16. Watermelon Mojitos – Inspired by Charm
Just look at that mint! Makes me want mojitos for brunch… You?
17. Grapefruit Mimosa with Rosemary Infused Simple Syrup – Cooks with Cocktails
This one is Debbie’s favorite mimosa on the blog. For good reason…
18. Peach Sangria Popsicles – Annie’s Eats
Serving these at a Mother’s Day Brunch would just be so fun, don’t you think?
We hope we’ve inspired you to includes some of these for your Mother’s Day Brunch this weekend! Either way, we hope all you mom’s out there get spoiled rotten.
Enjoy your day!