Apple Cider Moscow Mule
Spice up your holiday with this apple cider Moscow mule. Its full of delicious ginger and apple flavor & perfect for sipping around a bonfire or for getting your party guests into the holiday spirit.
Servings 1 cocktail
- 2 oz apple whiskey we used Crown Royal
- 1 oz lime juice fresh if you can
- 2 oz apple cider
- 3-4 oz ginger beer we used Fentimans
- 1 stick cinnamon for grating on top
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary for garnish
Fill your copper cup or glass about 3/4 full of ice. Crushed ice is nice, but you don't have to use it.
Add the apple whiskey, fresh lime juice, apple cider, and ginger beer. Give it a good stir!
Grate a cinnamon stick right over top of each cocktail. Don't be shy with the cinnamon! To get a little fancy, garnish with a stick of cinnamon and a sprig of rosemary and serve.
Serving: 1cocktail | Calories: 203kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Sugar: 13g