Open Faced Turkey Sandwich Melt
Our open faced turkey sandwich melts our the best way to use up leftover turkey!
Servings 1 sandwich
- 1 piece thick cut bread sourdough is the best!
- 1 tbsp mayo (optional)
- 2 -3 tbsp cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup turkey or enough to cover the bread
- 2 - 3 tbsp turkey stuffing
- 1-2 thick slices cheese (gruyere, monterey jack, fontina, brie)
- 4 tbsp turkey gravy
- more cranberry sauce if you like on top
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
Place a piece of bread on a parchment lined tray. Cover the bread with mayo and cranberry sauce first, then dressing, then turkey and then the cheese on top.
Bake the open faced sandwich for about 7 - 8 mins or however long it takes for the cheese to melt and get all bubbly and brown.
Meanwhile, heat up the gravy if it needs it. Pull the sandwich out of the oven and pour the gravy on top.
Eat with a knife and fork!
Serving: 1sandwich | Calories: 595kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g